Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling Creative

One thing that I have never considered myself as is creative or artistic. Some people just have that mindset, and thats one thing thats always attracted me to Brian. He's an amazing artist and just has that vision that only truly artistic people have. So my solution to feeling more artistic? Buying a nice DSLR, gaining a basic knowledge of photoshop, and letting my uncreative self go wild. Trust me, those things can make anyone feel artistic ; ) One day I would like to start doing engagement/wedding photos, but thats a long ways away. For now, I'm just having fun taking pictures of Brian and Jackson and pretending like I know what I'm doing. Here are my endeavors in the photography world.

I think this one is my favorite, you really can't go wrong taking pictures of two handsome guys : )






I just have to point out what a big boy Jackson is becoming!






I think I have a thing for lightpoles.







What a sexy man I married ; )




No comments: