Monday, April 9, 2012

My Life Through My Iphone

I recently ran my first ever half marathon! I did pretty well, my goal was to run each mile under 10 min. and I averaged a 9'54 mile for over 13 miles! 2 hours 12 min and 3 seconds of running, not bad!


I also discovered that I was in the Atascadero newspaper for the half marathon :)





Jackson sometimes goes to a gymnastics class in Atascadero, as you can see he really gets his exercise in ;) 



My beautiful, wonderful, coveted brand new equipment coming in. Thanks to Brian for being the most wonderful, supportive husband a girl could ask for! <3 Shortly after getting this I shot my first wedding, it was so much fun!



Brian and I chaperoned an etiquette dinner  for the youth, we got an awesome table of kids and I got to decorate a table, I went with a lemone lime theme!


Yeah this picture definitely needs an explanation.... Our good friends the Espinal's were taking birthing classes and asked us to join! No, we're not pregnant, but we will be someday and we thought we might as well learn a few things with the lovely Becky Snider! Ray was nice enough to show us ladies what it looks like inside his womb... I mean A womb....


Jackson loves his time with Dad, even if it is while he's sleeping <3


Jackson is SO funny and is currently OBSESSED with cows! So we stopped off the other day so Jackson could enjoy watching some real, live cows and yell and moo at them. He is such a sweet boy!



2 comments:

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

haha love you little boy, he is so cute. I can't believe how tall he is getting. I love the picture of Ray's womb... i mean A womb. haha so funny.