Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

My mom's birthday was April 6th, so my dad took us out to Chili's for dinner, then to Michael's to pick up some flowers, then to the cemetery to pay respect to my mom. I hate to say it but we don't go to the cemetery all that much, we just honestly don't put much stock into it because there's really not much there to remember her by. My sister Michelle always says that its basically just like a big park for her kids and they love to run up and down the hill, and thats basically what it was to Jackson also! It was nice to go there though, even if Jackson didn't fully understand why we were there.




My grandma is buried just above my mom










We even saw some wild turkeys!


Easter Sunday we went to the Welty's house, where its just Robert while Brian's mom is in Washington while Lynn has her baby. We invited my dad over and we made homemade pizzas, and I made cream cheese monkey bread, and we had an Easter egg hunt!




It actually turned out a lot better than I had expected! Most holidays he doesn't even know whats going on, this was the first time that he was really participating in and was really enjoying himself! He found all the Easter eggs and put them into his basket, and we even had to throw most of them across the lawn so he could find them again! But its not surprising, Jackson loves anything that resembles a ball.















Happy Easter!!!


1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

I love these Easter pictures,especially the ones of your family. Can't wait to see you soon.