Friday, April 19, 2013

Colton's Blessing


















Colton's blessing was on Sunday, April 14th, 2013. We felt so loved and blessed that so many of our family came to support us. In the blessing circle was Brian (who blessed him) my dad, grandpa, father-in-law, and brother-in-law. It still brings a tear to my eye thinking about seeing all the great men in my life gathered around my newborn to bless him that he will be a light in others lives and stand with his brother in the fight for good. I love my family so much, and I love my husband and sons. Life is so great right now, I swear these baby hormones have made me love everyone and everything in my life that much more, I feel so blessed. The white blanket Colton is wrapped in in some of the pictures is the same blanket Jackson was blessed in and was made by my grandma. I know she and my mom were there that day, I just wished they could've been there in person to hug and kiss him. The outfit was the same one Jackson was blessed in. Colton was an angel during the blessing and didn't make a peep. Jackson, on the other hand, pooped during his blessing and almost ruined the outfit. Thank goodness for dry cleaning :)

No comments: