Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 Part 1: Seattle

This Thanksgiving we flew to Washington to catch up with some of our siblings that we don't get to see that often. Brian's brother Tadlee's family consists of 6 kids and they live in Moses Lake, his sister Lynn and her family of 2 boys and one girl on the way live in Seattle, and my sister Kimberly and her family of one boy and one girl also live in Seattle. We were so lucky to be able to see so many wonderful people and I really am so thankful for such wonderful examples in my life. After leaving I felt like I took bits and pieces of each of their parenting styles and Brian and I are trying to be better parents because of the example our older siblings have set. Here are some pictures of our time in Seattle, enjoy!




Lynn and Scott took us to the Science museum and Jackson had fun riding cars...


Going on the slide...


Shooting targets with water...


and playing in the music room!



Brian and I love going to big cities just to see the really cool architecture


There was a butterfly room that was really pretty, I'm just shocked Jackson didn't kill any of them!



I love the face Jackson's making in this picture, its his "I'm concentrating on something" face... Or his "I'm pooping" face.



My little Mozart in the making :)





Sammy loved giving Jackson hugs the whole time it was SO cute! Luckily Jackson's quite the hugger himself so he didn't mind one bit!







While in Seattle, we stayed at my sister Kim's house for a few days. While there we got to go see Breaking Dawn together which was SO fun because all the girls in my family are huge Twilight fans, but I think Kim really takes the cake on being the biggest fan. I got to take pictures of my sister's beautiful family, but I'm not putting any up because I plan on putting them up on my photography blog so keep an eye out for those :)

No comments: