Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mom's Birthday Week (or Two)

Because I have the most loving husband in the world, and because I'm the luckiest girl in the world, my birthday basically lasted for 2 weeks this year :) It started out with a weekend trip to good old Disneyland with my dad where we met up with my sister and her family. Needless to say, we had a LOT of fun there!





I like to think that I don't always look as haggard as I do in these pictures...



The next weekend Brian surprised me with tickets to one of our favorite bands Death Cab for Cutie! They are SO talented and its just really good music, so if you're looking for a great band and haven't heard of them, check them out. He got us a suite at a really nice hotel right on the water where we stayed with our good friends Wes and Lindsay!

View from our hotel in Ventura. This is why we live in California.



Never mind the fact that I'm completely out of focus



And that Sunday on my actual birthday, Brian served me breakfast in bed with these cute litle heart shaped pancakes :) Lucky me!


No comments: