Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life In Autofocus

So as you all probably know, I've been working on a new hobby for awhile now. Photography has become my passion and seirously all I can think about. Driving around town I don't see the scenery anymore I see opportunities for backdrops and cool poses that I can do there. When Brian starts talking about motorcycles, I start thinking about where I'm going to do my next photoshoot. (Before you all gasp in horror at the thought that I admittedly don't always listen to my husband, take solace in the fact that when I start rambling about apertures and ISO's, he is almost certainly thinking about motorcycles) So as a result of my constant need to "fit the world into a picture frame" (that quote is all John Mayer, I am not nearly as poetic) I've accumulated a lot of pictures that I am just dying to share with the world! So I started a blog. It's called


and its a small portfolio of all my pictures, plus some little posts about my thoughts on photography (hopefully its not as boring as that sounds :) So check it out! And if you like it, click the small "Follow" button at the bottom of the page and feel free to leave comments!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh my heavens! I am totally in love with your photos. I am beyond impressed! So amazing that I cried... literally I did. Man pregnancy hormones make you a big cry baby! Seriously though, so beautiful and I love the artistic twist, its right up my alley.