Friday, August 26, 2011

Bye Brian!

Brian started school last week and boy is he busy! He will be working full time, going to school full time, he is the Young Men's president in our ward, AND he will be spending time with his overly needy wife at home : )


What a dork : )

Bye Brian! See you in 5 months : (

On a completely unrelated note! Brian and I are training for Ragnar!


We're doing it with some of my cousins and my aunt who are all so funny and so fun to be around, and some good friends in our ward Jesse and Alyssa Hunt! Its a relay race that ends up being 13 miles for me and 14 miles for Brian. You run it in different legs and end up running through the night under the stars and the best part is that it goes through San Francisco and Napa Valley and it will be gorgeous! I've always admired people that are all healthy and in shape and do marathons and what-not so I'm giving it a shot! The only small problem is that I'm neither healthy nor in shape....

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Trevor said, "Brian will definitely be the tallest kid in his class."

Kaitlin Welty said...

Hahaha that is so stinkin cute Michelle!