Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meet Lindsay

This is Lindsay.


Lindsay and I met in High School, where our mutual love for Phantom of the Opera, books, and anything to do with Joaquin Phoenix made us best friends instantly. Lindsay and I started doing everything together including.......

Going to the lake....


Going to Death Cab for Cutie concerts.....


Flying on airplanes to go to EFY together....


Oh, and did I mention she was the Maid of Honor at my wedding??

So last January, Linsday left on an LDS mission to South Korea for 18 months which was SOO exciting! I really didn't realize how much I missed my very best friend I had for years until she came home last Wednesday!! And now that she's back we'll be

Going to the lake (this weekend!),

Seeing a Fab Four concert at the fair,

And basically just hanging out all the time.


I'm excited. : )

2 comments:

The Thomas' said...

You guys are Soooo Cute! She looks amazing! Have so much fun at the LAKE!!!

Kaitlin Welty said...

Okay Taylor I tried commenting on your blog one time but it wouldn't let me!! Ahh anyways the lake was sooo fun I wish you could've been there!