Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brian the Stud

I was thinking the other day about how studly and athletic my husband is, so just to embarrass him I decided to blog about it!
Brian's been skiing since he was 3 and snowboarding since he was 8 and he is AWESOME! As modest as he is about it he IS amazing and really talented! This is us when I was first learning how to snowboard, something I picked up fairly easy because of my amazing teacher, Brian.
 I took this 6 days after we met, the day after he asked me to be his girlfriend (we moved really slow). It was fun going out and riding these quads, it was my first taste of how athletic my future husband would be!
Wakeboarding is one of Brian's favorite activities and he's GREAT at it! In case you're wondering, yes that is him doing a backflip in the first picture! We went wakeboarding together the day we got engaged and on our one year anniversary, we really want to get a boat one day to take our kids on.
 Brian's always up for anything, including a little
weekend trip to Montana for some white water rafting! As a side note I was actually about 8 weeks pregnant in this picture!
This was in Moses Lake Memorial Day Weekend 2009 doing our first 5K.

 I just love this picture of Brian and his 2 best friends in High School! I remember in High School hearing about how cute Brian Welty, Vince Freitas, and Cody Gang were and this is the epitome of football studs!
Brian also coached a football team at BYU-Idaho. It was amazing to see how much respect he got from his players, something a lot of the coaches didn't receive. He also had a great record and had a lot of fun doing it.
 Also at Moses Lake, Brian was a natural at this! You'd see guy after guy falling down on this thing and Brian picked it up right away. I don't have a picture of him surfing yet but this reminds me of how great he is at surfing also!
 Basically what I'm getting it at is how athletic, active, talented, and SEXY my husband is! Not everyone is as active as Brian and I consider it a blessing to be married to him. Hopefully we're passing the athletic genes and we've got a football star in the making! (Brian thinks Jackson's a quarterback, I think a receiver like his daddy)

Is there anything that he doesn't do??

No comments: