Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Best Part of My Day

Sometimes its lonely with Brian leaving by 6:45 am every morning (and I, being one of the few lucky moms that gets to sleep in till 8 am every morning, don't quite get up that early). Luckily I have a cute little boy sleeping in with me in replacement of my hard working husband. Jackson makes sure to get me out of bed on a happy note each morning, talking to me and cooing so loud! I spend an average of 10-15 minutes laying in bed with Jackson every morning because he is usually his happiest as soon as he wakes up (its hard to tell because he is almost always happy!)He yells, he laughs, and he mimics mommy's high girly voice, as opposed to daddy's low voice. Its funny how he is already such a boy! His favorite thing to do is growl, and you know Jackson's a happy boy when he starts growling. Some examples of when he growls you ask? When:
-He gets his diaper changed
-Mommy feeds him
-He's chewing on his favorite football teether toy
-He first wakes up
He's definitely experimenting with his voice and the fact that he can whisper, then turn it into a growl, then turn it into a yell, then he can scream and slowing bring it down an octive. He's learning how to move his mouth and form different sounds like "b's" and "r's" and "m's" and "d's". The other day I swear he reached up and said "ma!" when I walked into a room (but its still probably a little early!)
I just love waking up to this cute boy's face and his sweet babbling!

No comments: