Monday, September 26, 2011

LOVE

Last night Brian and I headed to Cambria for a picnic dinner and some playtime in the park with Jackson. On the way home, we decided to let each other know all the things we love about the other person. I know the reasons why we fell in love, but we've each changed so much over the past 3 1/2 years, and so has our relationship. It was important to step back and remind ourselves the reasons why we love each other and the new ways our relationship has gained depth. We spent the whole 45 minute drive back into Paso listing off everything we could think of. We made sure to not use the word "like", but we constantly said "love".








If you haven't done this lately with your husband, I highly recommend it. I also recommend going through old engagement, wedding, and maternity photos. Its good for you, I promise :)

1 comment:

The Thomas' said...

Kait it is seriously so good!!! It is hard to start and a little graphic, but so worth it!