Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jackson: 3 weeks

Here are some pictures of the last couple weeks!
Daddy being exhausted after coming home from work
This one is his first time in a "big boy" outfit. We didn't get many newborn size outfits so mostly he's been wearing onesies but this was his first time wearing shorts and a t-shirt that Mima bought for him! Its so sad he's already growing out of his newborn clothes and growing into his 3 month clothes. He got some pajamas that he wasn't even able to wear once because he was too long!
He always smiles while he's sleeping! But now he's starting to do it when he's awake too.
Brian and I just think its too funny the things he does with his hands! This is him sleeping and even then he's always stretching out his hands and folding them and doing the cutest things!
Brian and I got a little lazy and things started piling up... (We finally put a diaper pail next to the changing table, I don't know what took so long!!)

5 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Awww he is already changing and getting so big. I can't wait to see him again.

Fugere Family said...

He's changed a lot since the last pictures I saw of him. He is so cute I look forward to meeting him

welty family said...

Great pictures, and cute kid. Looks like he is well loved. I am so happy for you guys. I know you're are great parents.
Tadlee

cjmgreenman said...

He loos exactly like Brian. I can't believe everyone can't see this--he's a clone!

cjmgreenman said...

He loos exactly like Brian. I can't believe everyone can't see this--he's a clone!