Sunday, June 14, 2009

Snowboarding

So for Brian's 23rd birthday I decided to take him snowboarding since he hadn't been since before his mission and he had been doing it since he was 8. Unfortunately, on his birthday, January 27th, he went golfing with a bunch of his dad's friends and ended up straining his back (we all know how strenuous golfing can be, especially when trying to keep up with men in their 50's). So my birthday present seemed a little ruined but it was too late to do anything about it. He was such a sweetheart though and just walked up and down the bunny hill with me as I learned for that first day. I wasn't so good at first but we still had a good time!

Robert & Marty went too they are so amazing!! This one was at Sierra Summit
Kirkwood
Yeah my husband's a stud....

My attempt at snowboarding

No comments: